Most people have good intentions to change. Isn't that what New Year's resolutions are all about? Many people are also unsuccessful at reaching their goals, primarily when pursued without support. The key to making change successful is clarifying your goals, taking action, one step at a time, and following through until the desired results are achieved. This requires a strategic game plan, motivation and encouragement. Simply put, a coach will help you stoke your success. How much is that worth to you? If you need some more information or you are ready to begin the process of authentic change, book a coaching session now. CONTACT ME.
Benefits of Coaching
"Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. The list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals." In fact, 96% of life coaching clients report that they would repeat the process again. (International Coaching Federation)
I love to work with individual clients. The format is very simple. You pay for a coaching session. I send you three questions to answer via email. You answer them. Then we connect for one hour via phone, video Skype, or in person. I am equipped to life coach around many topics but specialize in issues surrounding shame, relationships and communication skills.
ADVANTAGES OF individual COACHING
- Appreciate the comfort of a good rapport quickly and easily
- Enjoy immediate feedback
- Benefit from up to two email replies per week in addition to our scheduled sessions
- Receive a personal response from me within 36 hours
- Experience the value of brainstorming and strategizing your relationships, career and life decisions
Do you have scheduling or budget constraints? Clarify your goals and receive insight and motivation coaching via email.
Advantages of Email Coaching
- Exchange up to three emails per week to build the momentum you need to achieve your goals
- Receive personal responses from me within 36 hours
- Email your questions and concerns when it is convenient for you
- Take the time you need to contemplate your responses
- Retain the email record of our correspondence for future reference
- Low pressure, relaxed setting for personal reflection and growth
EMAIL COACHING CHALLENGES
- Rapport building is more challenging
- Generally relies on you being very reflective
- Requires the willingness and proficiency to write out your thoughts, feelings and goals
- Although I will respond within 36 hours, often less, you do not have immediate feedback from me