Brene Brown's Connections Class
Looking to make some authentic changes this fall?
Let me know if you would like to be put on the email list for the fall, 2018 class!
Do you ever feel isolated and disconnected from yourself and others? Do you struggle with body image or how you feel as a parent? The Connections class is designed to encourage women to accept themselves fully and learn to walk in personal freedom.
This 6 week DVD and discussion class, has the potential to transform the way you live, love, lead and parent by helping you:
- Cultivate authentic and meaningful relationships
- Replace distorted belief systems and unhealthy perceptions
- Discover the essential tools needed to become shame resilient
- Gain empathy and compassion for yourself and others
- Discover the keys to emotional stability and mental clarity
- Test the power of “ordinary courage”
- Pursue “critical awareness” to make innovative choices
- Explore common vulnerabilities and practice decision making
CURRENT CLASS INFORMATION
Where: Westhaven Subdivision, Franklin TN
Tuition: For 6 weeks, $300
Can't do Thursday evenings? Email Mai at Mai@maiwhite.com. Please respond ASAP as space is limited. ADVANCED pre-registration is REQUIRED.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org